Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 9: Pet Peeves

Lots of things annoy me. I am slightly OCD, so I'm sure that has something to do with it, but here are things that get on my nerves the most:

1) People driving under the speed limit (especially those who slow down to under the speed limit when they see a cop car)

2) One Uppers (people who have always done something more than you and must let you know it)

3) Things being on the wrong rung/shelf/space in a store (don't just put things back willy-nilly; I have been known to rearrange products that are in the wrong place in certain stores)

4) Lateness (I am usually early to events, sometimes far too early)

5) People talking during musical numbers (whether it be the overture to a movie or play, or a number in church; just because there is no speaking doesn't mean it's okay for you to talk)

6) People in a drive-thru who don't have their money ready when they get to the window (you mean we've been waiting for that huge order to be done for 5+ minutes, and you couldn't get out your credit card; also, people who place large orders at drive-thrus)

7) Stores where the express lane is 20 items or less (that is not express)

8) Obnoxiously loud people, especially teenagers

9) When Pinterest says there are New Pins, and it's just ones that I have pinned (If I pinned it, it's not new!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment