Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Because I Need To Write

I find myself filling my life with things that don't really matter. I check my email, Facebook, Pinterest, etc, so often that eventually nothing is new and I say to myself, "Now what?"

Well, this is Now What. It's time for me to do something for me. Something I love. When you are in your mid-30s and have no kids or significant other, sometimes life seems mundane. Don't get me wrong: I love my job of helping families with kids diagnosed on the autism spectrum, and at times it makes me happy. But I need something that is just for me. Just about me, because I feel I'm losing myself to what I have to do to survive. I don't just want to survive. I want to live.

To start, I will complete a 30 day blogging challenge. Each day a different challenge of things to write about. Where things go from there, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment