Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes

Okay, this is the post I've been waiting for. Being currently single, yet quite full of the usual desires of a 34 year old woman, I definitely have crushes on some celebrities. Those of you who know me even a little can probably guess at least one or two, but here they are:

5. Neil Patrick Harris

Yes, I know he's gay...but he was my first celebrity crush ever since the first episode of Doogie Howser. And, come on...he can sing, dance, smile. What's not to love?



4. Josh Turner


















His beautiful baritone voice sings romantic, upbeat, and gospel. My heart can't help but flutter when he hits those low notes below the music staff.



3. Jason Segel

Totally goofy and awkward. Would completely fulfill my second favorite quote, "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." (Dr. Seuss)



2. David Tennant

Uh, the smile, the hair, the accent, the snarkiness. Love it all.



1. Benedict Cumberbatch

When you have over 1,175 pictures of someone pinned on your "Unrequited" Pinterest board, how do you choose the picture you want to post on your "Celebrity Crushes" post? So charming, a complete goofball, and yet an amazing actor. He has played such different roles, and I have yet to see him do a bad job.

No comments:

Post a Comment