Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1: Write some basic things about yourself

Well, it's 2014, so, to be trite, I think I'll keep this list to 14 basic things about myself.

1. Naturally Dirty Blonde (though currently strawberry blonde)
2. Piano player for 24 years
3. Selectively OCD
4. Shoe size 11
5. Snooze Button Pusher
6. Allergic to most animal furs and Dog saliva
7. Never been keen on keeping a clean bedroom
8. Gain is my laundry detergent of choice
9. Diet Dr Pepper is my one true vice
10. Two autoimmune diseases currently keep me down: Type 1 diabetes and Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
11. Only been one place with my passport
12. Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
13. Eyes are hazel with more green than brown
14. If I could do it all again, I'd study acting and musical theater

3 comments:

  1. I like this. Maybe if I stop being lazy I'll do a blog challenge too so I don't lose me in all the taking care of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I would study musical theater with you. Maybe we could get Jazzy to join us. We could take Broadway by storm. Shall we dance 1,2,3 &

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its never to late to pursue theatre. I am working with some students on a show right now and trying (poorly) to figure out the music to Cheer Up Hamlet (no sheet music available that I can find) and I keep thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete